- Democratic sounds good: BUT is system 50:50 democratic? we do not vote during a system 50;50 session
- Maybe equal or equality is a more apt phrase, everyone has their own clock, with the same timings displayed, the same ratios
- All players start with the same times on their clocks regardless of technical ability, competencies, personal histories or `status`
- All players are equal? or is the times allocated to them are equal, of the same value.
- Helon Conning believes she would not have said this, she would have not used democratic but the phrase `fair do's`.
- Phil Morton believes he heard her say it, and noted it because it was unusual, or he was surprised he had not listed this point of view as a plus point prior to her saying it. Ms Conning is happy for the phrase to stand. For PM this maybe a false memory.
Discussion of the article `System 50:50 it is democratic, is it?` and points of view raised is supported by
- The phpBB Improvisers' networks disscussion board.To find the discussion point or topic simply enter topic ticket number, T1193 into the search box. You will need to log in (having registered first) and have permission. Conctact system 50;50 if you need help
- Forum URL - registration and permissions may be required.
- Individuals registered with this site can post comments, within this page.