"It seems to me that any attempt to restrict what free improvisers play, presents a threat to the core nature of their music. Generally, 'To play or not play' is about as far as any predetermination can productively go, the player retaining (almost!) complete formal agency regarding when and what (s)he decides to play"
- Agency entry at the wiki dictionary
- System 50:50 homepagpe
- System 50;50 on soundcloud
- Soundcloud: This is the public view, there are more tracks available on restricted view, the later are available on request.
Discussion Board support
Dan Goren's quote and the topic of `agency` is support by the Improvisers' networks online discussion board
- Topic ticket number = T1406, enter this is in the search box
- This is a `public forum` the public can view the topic.
- The link for the forum on the subject of agency is here: URL LINL