The first draft was created by Phil Morton Liverpool:UK be aware that most of the content is not his own work.
Registered members of the site can; add a comment to the page displayed below in the live site,that is improvisers networks online.
Source or reference, for the terms and definitions below
Free Ensemble Improvisation, Harald Stenström
Academy of Music and Drama
Faculty of Fine, Applied and Performing Arts
University of Gothenburg
Link to this document should be displayed lower down the page as an attachment you can download
- This mind map is supported by the improvisers' networks discussion board.
- The discussion board is a tool that can facilitate an open debate generated by the presentation and its contents.
- Thus the presentations are subject to `peer review`.
- The forum and the postings on this topic are open to the public for viewing and reading purposes, however you need to register to upload your own comments and contributions. Registration information is here, URL LINK
- To find the topic in the forum enter this `topic ticket number` into the search box: T1320,
- The forum, link , URL LINK fo this subject
- This mind map is not supported by the media wiki.