The Peer Hat - Manchester
citation required for this entry
The Peer Hat 14-16 Faraday St, Manchester M1 1BE
- Room description large room, it is the cellar, there is stage.
- Piano `Citation required`
- Wi-fi `Citation required`
- Electric supply assessment. `Citation required`
- Stairs. Lifts & access | the performance space is downstairs, there is no lift
- PA - and sound engineer `Citation required`
- Mixer `Citation required`
- Projector `Citation required`
- PAT testing status. `Citation required`
- Catering and refreshments `Citation required`
- Room tone, soundproofing, noise bleed - there can be noise bleed from the upstairs juke box, and customers: low threat level, not an obstacle.
- Booking calendar, no.
- More info? citation required
- Contact name if known, tel number & extension nos. Go to the facebook page, to look up the contact phone number.
Parking, and local transport issues
Terms & Conditions
\* Fees if known, deposit requirements. `Citation required`
Notes for: free improvisers in music
Known use. Sunday March 4th 2018 - You had to be there for an inspired Sunday evening gig in Manchester ... Anton Mobin on prepared chamber, Charlie Collins, drums & percussion, and Derek Saw, trumpet & flugelhorns .... second set with David McLean, saxophone ... Great start to the evening from duo Nina Whiteman on vocals & stuff and David Birchall on guitar . source Facebook `Curious ear, currently promote regular sessions at the Peer hat (Jan 2020)
Yes - at the Improvisers' Networks phpBB discussion forum External link phpBB discussion board - USR F523T850, USR *T850,
[[Category:Manchester [Greater] UK Venues ]]