At some point as the site expands and develops the issue of governance will arise to address issues and questions that arise.
Here is the Wikipedia web page on project governance
Policies and processes that may need to be `governed` or managed by an independent team
- Aesthetic judgements, what constitutes `free improvisation`
- Disputes that may arise
- Priorities, an independent view or judgement on priorities
- To support those active in the day-to-day operation on the site, the project.
- Reviewing obstacles the project encounters
- Two meetings a year, that may require
- Up to two hours preparation
- The duration of the meeting
- Some work in signing off the outcome of the meeting
- The language of the project is English.
- Any other business
- This is a `digital online` project, you need to be online and have basic competencies with the `online-world`
- More citation required.
Reminder this is a global project: from Wales to New South Wales, it is a digital project, it follows that interest is invited from all locations on planet earth.
If the content of this document interests you, you can register this interest by the completing the form below.
It the text field that asks for the name of the project: I suggest you enter `Governance team`