Location Princes Park Liverpool L8 3TA (a close post code)
The performance space: is not being described or given here, but the meeting point is
The meeting point: The obelisk, inside Princess Park, as accessed via the `Sunburst Gates` located at the entranced hereby described as: The roundabout, at one end of Princes Avenue.
Meet up time
- 14.00 - 14.10 BST the open session will be confirmf on Friday 12th August
- 15.00 - 15.10 BST for the concert METTY METCALFE, NICK BRANTON & PHIL MORTON
Top Tips, arrive early at the meeting point early and you may need something to sit on as no chairs provided at the performance site. Try, camping groundsheet, camping/folding chairs.
Bus routes that stop at princes Park gates: 26,27, 75, 80. The 204 stops near princes park gates
- 06.08.2022 - no session because we can meet at the Gathering on Monday night
- 13.06.2022 - 14.00 BST
- 20.06.2022 - 14.00 BST
- 27.06.2022 - 14.00 BST
- 06.08.2022 - no session because we can meet at the Gathering on Monday night 08.08.2022 - however this has been cancelled
- 13.06.2022 - 15.00 BST Phil Morton and Nick Branton Duo
- 20.06.2022 - 15.00 BST
- 27.06.2022 - 15.00 BST
The current plan is that the session will be delivered using one or more of the following formats.
- Metered free improvisation - that is a piece of free improvisation in music with a time limit for when the piece ends.
- System 50:50 for improvisers.
- Un-metered free improvisation. that is a piece of free improvisation in music with a no preset time limit.
The open sessions, all levels of experience is music, free improvisation are welcome.
This is an outdoor event.
it maybe subject to cancellation due to the weather.
How this is notified is being researched, however there is a back-up, plan B
Alternative venue if the weather is poor?
Yes! There is a local space, with piano, as back up. It is Phil Morton kitchen!